The Princeton Symphony Orchestra (PSO) is concerned for the health, safety, and well-being of our patrons, musicians, and staff. We are monitoring the global outbreak and spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and following recommendations outlined by state and local officials and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We have been in communication with our venue partners regarding the potential health risk of large group gatherings and are supporting their latest policies relating to COVID-19. As a result, we are canceling the following PSO concerts and community events:
- Wednesday, March 18 - Soundtracks Talk with Composer Julian Grant
- Saturday, March 21 - PSO BRAVO! Violin Masterclass at the Institute for Advanced Study
- Saturday, March 21 performance - Stefan Jackiw Plays Mendelssohn, Richardson Auditorium
- Sunday, March 22 performance - Stefan Jackiw Plays Mendelssohn, Richardson Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 24 - PSO BRAVO! Listen Up! Art Opening and extended exhibit at the Arts Council of Princeton
- Sunday, April 5 - Duo Borealis Chamber Concert at the Institute for Advanced Study
- Monday, April 6 - Duo Borealis Chamber Concert at Monroe Township Public Library
- Saturday, April 18 - The Carnival of the Animals Gala at Jasna Polana
- Saturday, May 9 - The Art of the Movie Score
Check here for any further cancellations or refer to specific event pages which will be modified as necessary.
There is no plan at this time to reschedule any canceled events. Event specific information will be communicated to ticket-holders for each ticketed event.
The Spring Musicale fundraiser originally scheduled for Friday, March 27 has been postponed. A new concert date will be set at some point in the future. We are in touch via email with those who had signed up to attend.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to safeguard your health and safety and that of others making up our PSO community.
Need to know more? Review these FAQs.