A tasty recipe from the kitchen of violinist Carmina Gagliardi!
- 2 lbs. chopped or cut-leaf spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 3 c seasoned bread crumbs (or 3 1/2 c Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix)
- 1 medium onion, minced ( or 1 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion)
- 4 oz ( 1 stick ) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (I use pecorino romano)
- 4 eggs
Saute onion in the butter. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spread in a greased
13” x 9” pan. Bake 25 min. @ 350 degrees.
Note: You can prepare this recipe ahead and store in the refrigerator until you need it.