Make a Day of It!
Take advantage of all that Princeton has to offer while you're in town for a Princeton Symphony Orchestra concert or event.
Visit our community partners
- Princeton Public Library - local history, genealogy, exhibited art, and free events
- Princeton University Art Museum - rotating fine art exhibitions and and vast permanent holdings
- Morven Museum and Garden - historic home filled with rotating and permanent exhibits relating to Princeton's important social and cultural history
- The Arts Council of Princeton's Paul Robeson Center for the Arts - art gallery featuring rotating exhibits including the PSO's annual BRAVO! Listen Up! exhibit in May 2019
Enjoy food from our advertising establishments
- Blue Point Grill
- Cherry Grove Farm (Lawrence Township)
- Jammin' Crepes
- Lucy's Kitchen and Market (Rocky Hill)
- One 53 (Rocky Hill)
- Princeton Farmers' Market
- Nassau Seafood and Produce
- Witherspoon Grill
- Bring coins or a credit card for use in metered parking lots.
- Multiple parking garages are available with self-service payment kiosks.
- Allow ample time for locating and paying for parking.
- Be mindful of meter limits or you may be ticketed.
- Learn more about parking in Princeton here.