- The Princeton Festival Piano Competition is open to artists of any nationality, state, or country of residence.
- The registration fee for the competition is $50 except for the Open Classes, where the registration fee is $75. The registration fee is non-refundable, even if the competitor withdraws from the competition.
- There is no pre-screening round. Artists who apply by April 20, 2022 and pay the requisite registration fee(s) will qualify for the competition’s preliminary round.
- Artists may enter more than one category according to their respective age on June 1, 2022. Proof of age is required with the application.
- Artists who are students or relatives of the adjudicators or a Princeton Festival/Princeton Symphony official may not enter the competition.
All artists except those in the Open Class must submit a video recording featuring one selection from the list that corresponds to their category. See Repertoire Page.
- Each artist must upload an unedited, high-definition (HD) video of their performance to our secure Dropbox link that is provided in the application.